Soothe Yourself Pretty


Ever used one too many harsh products on your face trying to zap pimples or combat blackheads? Or maybe a dry climate has zapped your skin into a tight, itchy, flaky mess? I certainly am prone to random skin irritations, but now I’ve found a gentle face moisturizer to help me during those times. Rodan + Fields SOOTHE As Needed Hydrocortisone Lotion relieves patches of dry, irritated, itchy skin on your face.
You can also use it on your body (think elbows and knees!). With a combination of hydrocortisone, a common anti-itch medication, and skin soothing botanicals, this lotion provides calming relief for troubled skin. It has a subtle sheen to it, so I feel like it makes my face glow a bit, which helps combat the dry dullness. It's light weight too, so it doesn’t feel heavy like its going to clog my pores how perfect!
As always dont forget to Soothe Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment