Survival at its Finest


I knew I would fall in love with this little bag of goodies the minute I saw the name: SheMergency. It’s priceless and perfect. I actually think it will be my new tag line; “I am sorry, I can’t talk right now; I am having a shemergency!”.

Not only is the name great, but so is the product. It does, in fact, contain everything you would need for any kind of last minute emergency of sorts. The definition on the package explains it all: "What are shemergencies? They're the beauty blunders, fashion faux pas, and personal care predicaments that keep women from looking and feeling their best.”

The kit includes:

•Folding hair brush with mirror,
•hair spray,
•clear elastics,
•earring backs,
•hand lotion,
•nail clipper,
•emery board,
•clear nail polish,
•nail polish remover,
•mending kit,
•safety pin,
•double-sided tape,
•lint remover,
•shoe shine wipes,
•stain remover,
•static remover,
•breath freshener,
•lip balm,
•dental floss,
•pain reliever,
•deodorant wipes,
•tampon,
•adhesive bandages,
•facial tissues,
•blotting tissues,
• hand-sanitizing towelettes,
•single-use lipstick application.
Seriously this is a great gift also I gave it to a Bride to be and she loved it don't forget Mothers day also or whenever you have a friend who feels a little down this should brighten her day!

No comments:

Post a Comment