Pump it up





While most people considered the second Sex and the City movie a flop, something good came out of it: I found my new favorite hair volumizer! Apparently Oribe Hair Care was used on the set of the movie, and so I thought, if it is good enough for them, then surely it is worth a try! I asked to try the adorably named Volumista volumizing mist perfect for flat hair like mine. I love the smell and it works to give my hair more texture and lift. I spray it in my hair when its damp and run my fingers through to spread it throughout. Once or twice, I have put too much in, so I would recommend 5-6 sprays for medium length hair like mine. Then I blow dry with a large round brush. My hair is getting a bit too long for tons of volume, but this stuff definitely adds a bit of gritty texture (in a good way). Check out their whole line of fabulous products, and get hair as glamorous as the girls on SATC (even if you don’t get to vacation in Abu Dabi).
Dont Forget to Volume Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment