What an Eye Opener


Ok this is one that I am totaly in love with because I myself have very bad circles under my eyes no matter what I do or how much sleep I get and let me say it makes me very frusterated that I have not found a good concealer to cover the dark circles until now!Some concealers can turn ashy on darker skintones, and actually enhance under eye discoloration. One notable concealer for my darker skinned clientele is the Du Wop Circle Block. DuWop got it right with this interesting concoction of cover-up perfection. The product comes in three different shades; Light, Medium, and Dark. Each pot contains an orange corrector ("waterproof treatment shield") and a neutral concealer . The corrector may seem garishly orange at first, but when blended onto your dark circles the orange helps to neutralize the blue undertones under the eyes. Then, the concealer is applied over the corrector, and presto, no circles!

Not only is this a fantastic little pot of dark circle banishment, but it is also loaded with vitamin packed goodness.

Here are the details:

•A two-part system containing a water-resistant treatment shield, and a pigment-rich, ultra-smooth concealer.•Circle Block's treatment shield has phenomenal staying power and is rich in antioxidants and vitamins A, E, and C that brighten skintone and combat inflammation.

•The complementary concealer moisturizes with glycerin and shea butter
•Both products are paraben-free and designed to stay put without settling into fine lines. •Contains Vitamins A & E

•Marine Algae Extract•Treatment Shield contains Peptides and Coenzyme Q10.


Makeup Artist Tip: Although I am a big fan of this concealer, I will warn that even the "light" shade may be too dark for lighter skintones. I strictly use this concealer on clients with medium-dark completions. Also, if your eyes tend to be super dry (you know who you are!) I recommend a eye cream beforehand for an added boost of moisture.

No comments:

Post a Comment